The KCACTF Region IV Directing Initiatives is a program designed to recognize and celebrate the work of student directors in the Southeast. Region IV has two exciting programs for directors at the regional festival:
- Region IV – Ten Minute Play Festival – Directing Award
- Student directors of all experience levels are encouraged to apply, as long as they have completed at least one 3-hour course in directing.
- 6 students will be selected to participate and one will receive a cash award.
- For complete program details see Directing – Ten Minute Play Festival.
- SDC Directing Fellowship – A national program sponsored by the Society of Stage Directors and Choreographers (SDC).
- Experienced student directors must be nominated by a faculty member from the student’s institution.
- One student director from Region IV will be selected to participate at the national festival at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC
- For complete program details see SDC Directing Initiative.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Coordinator of Directing Initiatives, KCACTF Region IV