Hello, Region 4!
Some information for you as your pre-register for the festival and book hotel rooms:
- The Festival Registration Table will be set up in the News-Journal Center (NJC) Lobby as it was last year. Come to this table to get badges and Festival Brochures.
- Set up for all design displays will be Tuesday, January 31, 2-7pm in the NJC Lobby.
- We will be posting a preliminary Festival Schedule on the website by the end of the week. Prior to that, I wanted to let you know of the Orientation times for the various disciplines within KCACTF:
- Tuesday, January 31
- 4-5pmÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Stage Management Fellowship Orientation, NJC
- 5-6:45pmÂ Â Â Â NPP & Dramaturgy Orientation (Playwrights, dramaturgs, directors, and stage managers of One-Act plays and Ten Minute plays should attend), NJC
- 7-8:30pmÂ Â Â Â Design, Technologies and Management Orientation
NJC Davidson Theatre
- 9-10:30pmÂ Â Irene Ryan Scholarship Audition Orientation, NJC
Davidson Theatre (you must attend in order to find out your preliminary audition time slot and room).
- Wednesday, February 1
- 8-11amÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Institute for Theatre Journalism & Advocacy (formerly National Critics Institute) Orientation, NJC Founders Club
- 5:30-7:30pm Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â SDC Fellowship Orientation, Building 230 on the Daytona State College Campus, Goddard Theatre
Hotel rooms are still available at the Perry and at the Best Western Aku Tiki. You must book before January 17 to have the guaranteed rate listed on our website.
Please donât forget to check the student nominations on our website. Just go toÂ http://kcactf4.org/awards/
More to come!
Professor of Theatre
Chair, Region IV, Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival
University of West Georgia
Martha Munro Building, Room 207C
Carrollton, GA 30118