This will be a brief email detailing new information for festival pre-planning.
- Joel Williams, of Appalachian State University, will be Region 4âs Devised Theatre Coordinator.
- The Devised Theatre Performance Project will be a new event at the 2012 festival. The prompt was announced in August and is posted on our website atÂ http://kcactf4.org/students/
devised-theatre/Â along with a short note from Joel.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact Joel atÂ email@example.comÂ (the misspelling of his last name in the email is not a typo).
- Reminder: the deadline to sign up to participate in the Devised Theatre Performance Project is November 1, 2011.
- Deborah Martin, of Berea College, will become Region 4âs new Irene Ryan Coordinator. Deborah will assist Region 4 Vice Chair Jeff Green in the pre-planning and festival event in order to learn the ropes.
- Information about the Irene Ryans can be found atÂ http://kcactf4.org/students/
- Welcome Joel and Deborah!!!
- Are you interested in getting the word out about your graduate or undergraduate theatre program? If so, consider taking an ad out in the R4 Festival 44 Brochure. Â Click here to download the Ad Rate Sheet for your perusal. The deadline for receiving ads and payment is January 4, 2012.
- Remember, deadlines to submit for plays for NPP are:
- Ten-Minute Plays and One-Acts:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â October 30, 2011
- David Shelton Full Length: November 30, 2011
- Instructions for submission can be found atÂ http://kcactf4.org/students/
Have a great weekend!
Professor of Theatre
Chair, Region IV, Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival
University of West Georgia
Martha Munro Building, Room 207C
Carrollton, GA 30117